Friday, May 22, 2009

good news

Page: 394 (183,459)
Project: SAO


Well, I know what I'm doing! Came to me while I was pretending to sleep last night, and I ruminated over it at the school today. Sweet. And it's... perfect. I'm happy.

I'm also excited to start hacking. I just wrote last night, for word count's sake, and bleh. I got distracted Googling and had to tell myself not to completely get in over my head. Turns out I can intuit the military a hell of a lot better than I can intuit equestrianism. I'm not horribly surprised.

The third bit of good news was that I suspected that my spreadsheet wasn't entirely accurate in its numbers, and I felt a lot closer than 80% done. Now, I did not start at a nice clean even number. From where I started, I had 79,738 to get to 200k. So while I may be 80% to that goal, I'm 91% to 200k. I don't know why the discrepancy, but I do know that numbers and I are polar opposites and we repel each other in an almost panicked fashion.


The bad news is that I'm worn out and it's only 7:45. PM. I'm going to write anyway, try to hit a groove, and... it's pedal to the metal from here on out, baby. Screw conventional writing times, I'm going to finish when I finish. And I have another scene to import, too. >:)

No comments: