Thursday, April 2, 2009

guys, your autopilot sucks

Page: 94 (51,262) 100 (55,009)
Project: FAD

50k! And how anticlimactic it was.

I had all these scenes in my head from the walk to/from class today, and when I sat down to flesh them out, it was nothing but dry narrative. I'm going to have to go back and add some flavor. It was seriously... disappointing. BOO GUYS, YOUR AUTOPILOT SUCKS.

Although, I liked the introduction of Alexa King, the hot goalie, and how Ryan and Jared are such guys. Manlove, it's there in heaps.

--And of course I would start writing again, non-sucky, at 4:30 in the morning when I'm hardly half through cramming. Damn it, self!


RANDY WHY ARE YOU HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS WHEN I HAVE AN EXAM IN A FEW HOURS D:


...This chapter is not ending. Yikes, XXIII.
(edit: i split it into XXIII and XXIV. there will be no 6-7k chapters, thanks.)


--oh hey, page 100.


OKAY. I'M DONE. DONEDONEDONE.

7165.

There has got to be something wrong with me.

Things that are new!

-Jeremy Walker (mm, therapy--I mean, no, totally original, yeah)
-role of Alexa
-Randy's little identity crisis
-rain as a metaphor? I think?
-Denver Avalanche; Atlanta Fire; Sacramento Flyers

By the way, it's 8:20 now and I've got to get ready to leave for this stupid bio test. There is SO something wrong with me.

No comments: