Page: n/a
Project: several
Do you realize how much I loathe myself for thinking that 'glug' was remarkably similar to 'gulag' and therefore I was making a series of typos? ;_;
I've been puttering all over.
FAD is at 57,898 (105). I did the tornado scene. How pathetically cathartic am I? Now all of them have some sort of major storm/tornado scene.
Ambi is up to 114,211 (143). It's basically fluff, but it makes me happy, so nyah.
Four drabbles: Jena, Jarik, Analinn, Rida. (127, 117, 88, 150)
That separate appeal scene is up to 1962.
I've read through and done some minor editing to SAO.
I compiled all the separate SAO scenes into one file.
I LOOKED AT POD. Mostly reading through and converting the files to Word '07. But... I might be tempted to finish part 7 soon. They are stirring. I wait with bated breath.
I've done four (FOUR!) RP posts, mostly with Deryn. Take that, Soviet Union! Viva la revolucion!
Think I'm gonna screw around with SAO now. I have a bunny limb that's dangling in front of me and smacking me in the nose. Here's hoping to shut it up.
Tagalicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment