Page: --
Project: Ambi
I stayed up until like 8:30am. I am not back to normal. And I'm going to bed at 3:30am tonight, which is... about normal.
Anyway, the point of this post. I don't think you should have OTPs of your own characters because that's getting a little too close and you can't kill them off, which is apparently the hallmark of a good writer. You're also apparently supposed to get off on torturing them. Well, obviously, I suck, because I have an OTP (hee) and I refuse to torture. Painful growth, yes. Torture, absolutelyfuckingnot.
I wish I could draw.
I need to update the character sheets... hell. Since I can't draw and I consider writing to be painting with words, maybe I should just do a series of descriptive drabbles and maintain that 100 word limit.
Maaaan, now I don't want to go to bed. ;_;
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment