Monday, February 23, 2009

i had two choices

Page: ---
Project: ---


Haven't continued anything, I think. I wrote Sparky, a 3 page one shot. I think it's about 1200 words but I can't be buggered to look. There's the oneshot off the Ambi/Sinistral 'verse that is 50/50 whether or not it'll end up included. I've talked about that. I really haven't done anything else. I want to, but I am busy and tired. :/

Walking today the Disturbia muses popped up, gave me an idea, claimed Trans-Siberian Orchestra forever and ever amen, and wandered off again. Ingrates.

Idea: in the climax, Iyana gets hit with a spell that rebreaks every previously broken bone. Broken bodies channel broken magic, which is usually a bad idea, so she breaks all sorts of rules and dances on the dark side by grabbing and psychically subduing a random vampire and using him as a conduit. This obviously, works, but makes the Mages Coalition very stern and frowny, and fuming in their powerlessness where she's concerned.

And Nia just likes to set things on fire. A lot. Lots of aptitude there. Might end up a beautiful and talented fire mage or something.

I wish Disturbia would let me write it instead of just giving me detailed plot summaries.

No comments: