Monday, February 16, 2009

almost finished the dew

Page: 137--110,080
Project: Ambi, RP

Ambi--
859 written tonight. A token amount, really, but it came out better than I expected, especially since I opened the file thinking that I really didn't like this plot. Which doesn't bode well at all. I'm just going to trust the muses and let it go. I can always chop things later. Really, I just want to get to the action sequences. And since this is lit fic, I say that in the loosest possible way.

RP--
Lots of plotting, lots of posting, and my brain completely flopped out in the last sentence of the last post. I'm having a lot of fun with it right now and I can't believe I've done 20 posts this month. Mostly with Multi, but there's some other stuff going too, and I'm breaking free of my usual posting patterns. Arly and Halai, new charrie Deryn with Jess (!!), and a LOT with Multi. Meria just got a huge workout and Q'rin did too. And Jair's graduating! *tear* My baby grew up.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the RP.

No comments: