Project: Ambi
Well, this part I never saw coming, and it'd best wrap up quickly somehow, because I want to put in that cute little Year's End ficlet I wrote awhile back, and for that to happen things need to be happy and calm. So... there's like... oh, a month.
And I was up way later than I wanted to be, writing. :/
At any rate, in the last scene, Analinn is not an unflappable badass. Not by any stretch of the imagination, and I even wrote, explicitly, that she's allowing herself to react because there's no one there to witness it. Or at least, no one awake.
I'm not sure who I want to save the day, here. Jarik is calling dibs. Very enthusiastically, calling dibs, and he requests gratuitous violence. Since this really is little more than self-gratification, I might let him.
5481 written today, after a long drought on Ambi. :) :)
EDIT: Okay, never mind, I couldn't stop with the nearly broken Analinn. 6566 tonight and NOW I AM GOING TO SLEEP.

No comments:
Post a Comment