Project: dream bunny
Page: (same)
I WILL DO MY BIOLOGY NEXT I PROMISE. Effin' midterms. >.<>'s)
-political happenings transition chart (arrows are easy!)
(on the other side)
-consequences (or just what happens after the dust settles)
--Macro
--Micro
-allusions/foreshadowing that won't materialize
-points of editing contention
-dates of interest
Lining up the events and dates and how it affects the characters was something that was messing me up and I really had to get it nailed down. I have an Excel worksheet in the dream bunny book wherein every column is a month and every row a day; countdowns are marked and each cell has the page set that correspond to that day. It's a major help.
My piece of paper is very colorful (12 different colors!) and it is fun to look at. Fortunately, I live alone and am a cat lady right now, so I don't have to secret it away. :D
The thing that stood out to me most, though, was that I'm almost done! :o It's the first project I've undertaken with nooo idea what I was doing, and--likely--the first major one that I'll actually finish. Turns out, if I can't start and finish it in one sitting, it just doesn't finish. Between dream bunny and poD, that... might change. In dream bunny, I have, canonically, a little less than a month's worth of story to tell, and most of that is dead time! Holy crap.
I kind of wish this was worth the effort besides just another practice in relational character growth with an obligatory plot tacked on. I'm not sure I would pay money for this at all. >.< poD though... I might be willing to shell out a few dollars. I don't know. I am not very objective in this area.
BIOLOGY TIME! But first, a Sudafed and a bathroom break.
music: It's the End of the World (As We Know It) -REM.
It's on the radio. It makes me smile. :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment