Thursday, June 26, 2008

it's finished!

Project: poD
Page: 56

And I love it!!!

Yes, it warrants the bold. I would post the last excerpts but it's way, way too long. I love it I love it I love it. Resolution. Tying back to the title. YEEESS. YEEEEESSS.

Oh, this is a fantastic feeling, and I am so excited and proud of myself.


WRITE THE EPILOGUE AND I'M DONE! DONE DONE DONE! WITH THE BIGGEST AND BESTEST PROJECT I'VE EVER UNDERTAKEN! In less than two years!

I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself. Besides write some more. It's 2:06am. This took me so long because we had a hugely epic storm roll through and stall out over my head, so it lasted two hours, and it was hard to get into the narration when I wasn't sure if the carport was going to flood into the house or when I'd lose power.


EEEEEEEEEEEE. :)


Tonight: 4,106

Sins of the Father totals: 56 pages / 30,787 words.


Did I mention that I love the ending?

No comments: