Sunday, January 22, 2012

lightbulb moment!

Word count:
Project:


I just realized why I'm struggling with this novel.

Somehow, Theory of a Deadman fell off the playlist. Villain is playing. I am ~newly inspired.~ DURR. I need like, this whole CD. This CD only gave birth to the stupid novel.

I AM SO SORRY, ARTISTRY, I HAVE FAILED YOU.


Also, there's a tornado outbreak going on right now, so I'm drinking a Dew at 11pm because I knooow I won't be sleeping. Yaaay, storm insomnia! The outbreak is a few states away, but it doesn't matter. My fear centers Know. Bring on the editing and the Theory, yaaaay.


Ah hah hah. Now that I have the right music/mood going, this is bemusing me greatly again. The Truth Is... is Keely and Quil in a nutshell. And it blearily makes my (late) night when the lines in that song match up with Keely's snide thoughts. Ah, she is so preciously imperfect. I feel like 'Keely is a bitch' is almost like a subplot. I'm sure beating that drum on occasion--I do not want her to come off as overly sympathetic. This isn't some candy-coated love song. She is not some kind of tenderhearted princess who is learning to be a big tough girl in a mean world. More like she's a repressed bitch learning to embrace her bitchiness in a conducive environment and be loved for it, really.

...yeah I still don't know what I'm writing sometimes, but haaaah.

No comments: