Word count:
Project:
I AM STILL REJECTING MY NANO. I AM STILL REJECTING MY NANO. I AM STILL REJECTING MY NANO.
It wants me. I want it. NO. I REFUSE. NOT YET. I want to able to look at it, not admire it and sigh and swoon and all that BS.
I have breezed through my zillions of docs in the last two days, looking at what I have, and finding things that I forgot about. That's always really fun. :)
More fun is that EG is perking up again and Drew wants attention. Which is GREAT, because I have like, 10k in that novel and it really should get written. I left lots of dangling threads in Divine Intervention that I can jump on, and there's a specific scene and a line stuck in my head right now that I'm chewing on and would love to play with. Actually, from what I read in DI, I really liked it. Considering how I wrote it more out of narrative obligation than any burning drive, that's an awesome surprise.
So maybe I'll do that.
SIT. DOWN. NANO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment