Word count: bleh.
Project: don't ask.
Welcome to May! I have accomplished very little so far!
Mercy is basically this thing that popped out of a dream that I'm fiddling around with. It likes to chew on my brain. It's almost up to 20k. I think I started writing in it Tuesday, so it's only like four days old.
As for music, it's really fun to drive to. Basically all of my faster adrenaline-pumping songs jump to it, and Bye Bye Beautiful. So Let It Rock, Lollipop, Invincible, etc.
I've also done almost 6k in a MoL file. Some of it's narrative, some of it's 'blog,' some of it's IM, some of it's MB. Either way, it's about at 6k for tonight. More on AJ-with-WNV.
To the MoL soundtrack, I'm adding Still Around, Diary of Jane (acoustic), and Dream On. How delightfully perfect and piano-y!
I will be very glad when I can quit writing things that are directly related to my own personal angst. Ugh.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment