Friday, October 10, 2008

so i'm nocturnal. we knew that.

Project: Sinistral
Page: 266



895. Honestly, I should just pound out an additional 105 and get into the quadruple digits, but that would involve a Jarik scene that is looming on the horizon and would be all sorts of lit fic, not just the quick 'hey remember my pretense for a plot' stuff that I've been throwing out. Not to undermine what I just wrote; there was the weird moment she walked into her old room and remembered some of indelible marks she'd made in it (which also, while not getting into details, confirm her history of making trouble), she confronted her dad, and got her doctor's appointment. Both of the latter two will definitely be big in the pending Jarik scene. And the reason I am avoiding the Jarik scene is because it's 4am and I am finally more or less out of my really nasty funk, so I'm going to bed before it returns. Also, because my eyes burn.


168,417 total.

No comments: