Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MUSE BATTLE

Project: Disturbia and Sinistral
Page: none


Said in the same gritty voice as CRAB BATTLE.

Here's the little memo to them I posted in a few places 'cause I'm a whore:
Dear Disturbia!muses and Sinistral!muses,

TIME OUT.

Stop fighting for a second and listen.

I highly disapprove of this battle for 'who gets written in November' because we've been through this enough for you to know full well that whoever loses gets neglected until December or 50k words, whichever happens first. Stop the epic battle and let me know in a mature fashion who's getting written because I could easily do EITHER of you and if you keep this up I will allow the sneaky third party candidate to win while you're too busy taking each other out.

So CHILL.

By the way, the preferred fighting method is to send me plot bunnies. Tons of them. Whoever contributes the greatest quantity of quality wins.

READY SET REDIRECTED ENERGY GO.

...yes I will keep an official scorecard good grief I hate you all.



5 days 'til NaNo and this is what I get to deal with.

And some smartass (probably in the Sinistral camp; they're crafty like that) has started throwing logic at me. At the moment, it's not looking good for Disturbia, who are still licking their wounds in a corner. They beat the crap out of Sinistral awhile back and Sinistral is attacking. See, while Disturbia is full of anti-heroes constantly fighting a fall to the 'dark side,' Sinistral is full of vindictive politicians, some of whom have no issues dirtying their hands themselves. I'm not sure it's a fair fight, even if Disturbia has magic on their side.

I'm just going to sit back, listen to Womanizer on practically repeat 1, and dutifully update the score card. Which might be in an actual notebook! Gasp! Real paper has been forsaken since the advent of OneNote.

I believe this warrants a new tag.

No comments: