Word count:
Project:
So I'm gonna throw it all--ALL--on yWriter, and then write those remaining scenes (there are 7) and go over it again. Now that it no longer completely sucks, just occasionally. I guess I will do that while everyone else Screnzies.
If I can quit rolling around with SAO anyway, which has 75k+ in random, mostly chronological scenes. It's like my mental playground right now.
Ahh. So much to do. So busy for the next 2 months. And I need to make myself hot enough for free drinks this spring/summer, so there is lots of time devoted to running and toning exercises now, too. Yes, these things are important to me. /shallow
Despite the heater, despite the arms, she felt cold. Fear of violence, fear of invasion, fear of privation, fear of loss, fear of guilt, fear of shame, fear of drowning in that bathtub.
Oh, Keely, I love you. Because she is completely serious.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
this is such obnoxious busywork
Labels:
computer,
excerpt,
flashback,
organization,
start all over,
word count
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment