Project:
Just aimless dicking around. Oh, go me. But some decent stuff happened with EG-verses. I did some reading, did some more random writing. That I'm not sure what I'll do with. It's got some kind of potential, somewhere, but right now it's like nailing Jell-O to a tree. Ana's really emerging the star lately, but I had a fun idea for Reqel.
Came across this today, though. As I more productively dick around with Flashback-y type stuff. I've started loading it onto yWriter (yay!) and writing random stuff. This... this'll end up canon. I'm so resigned at myself.
But anyway.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
From Robert Frost's Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.
This whole thing is still turning over and over in my brain, like a chicken on a spit. I'm not done with it yet.

1 comment:
As long as I'm not the only one with an unproductive march...
That is also a fantastic few lines. Some of my favorites, though right now the poem resonating most to me is the one Nelson Mandela meditated over in prison. Read it, if you haven't.
Post a Comment