Saturday, June 4, 2011

making strides

Word count: 37098
Project: poD 8

I put on the YouTube playlist for My Darkest Days and whablam. The words, they flowed. Apparently, my Pokemanz 'verse really likes MDD. Which is awesome, because I only put it on because I felt like an MDD kick.

So I got a paltry 870 in the actual file (listed above), and another pathetic 1551 in the future scenes file. So actually, the count tonight was pretty lame. But when I was writing, it felt great. The future scenes file has 39108 words. I think my goal for this weekend will be to get the actual file ahead of the future scenes.

But I finally concluded the massive scene I've been slogging through tonight, so hooray! Victory lap! ...Kind of. Okay, that's a lie. That's a total lie. I have at least another two mini-scenes in Seafoam to get through before I get to describe something besides blue light and ice and cold and how much my characters adore hot beverages and actual beds. And then... what comes next. Something comes next. I've been in this scene so long I've forgotten. *checks*

Uh oh. I don't know where I put that scene list.

...Because I never actually made one. Right.

Well, I know what I'm doing until bedtime.

No comments: