Sunday, March 1, 2009

will i write tonight?

Page: --
Project: a bunch

Hi, March! Month of dreams and madness! --Wow, that was unexpectedly poetic.

Last night I wrote three more drabbles: Yanna, Janae, and Jarik. I like them. I like drabble writing. It's just... a challenge, and some of the ideas I have for them would be better as super-short stories than drabbles because there's no way I could get the depth of description/characterization I want in only 150 words. I am so criminally verbose.

Tonight I did 7 RP posts that did not suck and without wearing myself out. Go me! I have no idea why RPing is so much more tiring than writing. I could write all day. RP not so much.

Analinn's calling dibs on Dreams on Fire and the English version of Jai Ho. Given as they are largely romantic songs, I don't think the Disturbia crew much cares. I get the impression of them waving dismissively. They've no use for silly sentimentality.

Yay, productivity. And I even did some bio earlier, so I don't even have to feel guilty.


EDIT: Yes, I will. 1645 in Ambidextral. Ugh, I have no faith in this as a legitimate body of work, but damn it, I'm having fun. 112,702 total.

No comments: