Page: 49 (26,714)
Project: FAD
Haha. FAD.
It's eating my brain lately, I swear. Geez. Like I'm doing homework, or sleeping, or modeling, or at a baseball game, or something ENTIRELY UNRELATED and I can't not think about it. Insatiable is on repeat 1 and stuck in my head because they've utterly claimed it. At least it's more than a one-nighter plot bunny now. It's actually... matured. o.O
I also RPed tonight and I'm kind of falling in love with my girls all over again. Deryn is proving to be a jaded and sarcastic little bitch under that quiet nodding mask--that steel is what attracted Irvanath, I think, and I'm looking forward to finding out what Deryn's major malfunction is. Because she SO has one. She just won't tell me yet. Arly is so adorably awkward and 17, I freaking love it. Rai is spunky and would fit RIGHT IN at Chiefs. Which is cool, because she is basically a giant devoted band nerd anyway.
But back to the epic Randy and Jared saga. *sigh* They keep feeding me episodes at the rate of always-two-behind. And some of them are LONG. I guess I always knew Heather and Ryan were going to get relegated to minor characters, but at the same time I think they're characterized better that way.
Sometimes I wish I was a full-time writer, but I don't think I could handle that.
Part-time?
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment