Page: 218--99596 words
Project: SAO
Man, these muses are relentless when they're awake, and they're not feeding me drivel, either. They're chewing away and it's good stuff. I loved tonight's 4402 words.
While Megan is pulling away from her family, especially Steph, Jeff hasn't gone anywhere. He's a big part of tonight's chapter and it went really well. It's really obvious that they're very close and he's very much a big brother to her, especially while Ryan's gone. I loved the part about him wearing his sunglasses at night, literally. It was just a really cute line.
Relationships were further delineated, especially the twins-Jeff, Megan-Steph, and Megan-Jeff. Jeff-Steph was strongly suggested at. I just really love how close the 'unholy foursome' are.
I am such a whore for characterization.
At this rate, I should aim for a 5k night, and I really love writing with Lena curled up next to me. :D
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment