Page: 223--102,378
Project: SAO
2774 tonight. Poor Megan-Steph relationship, that went sour fast, all because Steph can't bring herself to admit that she's failing out of med school (well, not yet, but the signs are dour) and is shutting down faster than a computer with a dead battery. The chapter's not done yet. Jeff has to pick sides and Megan has to get really frustrated and hit that part of being injured... and JD's not happy either because Melisande has reentered his life. I really can't wait to bring in Melisande, even though she's arguing that her name is really Melisandre. And that is just entirely too pretentious. I do like that she's 27 or thereabouts, though. That'll make Megan feel embarassingly young and like a failure. So they have to figure out how to deal with their own shit without screwing with each other since they're not that comfortable with each other yet.
Sweeet. Now it's about to get fun. >:)
You know. 100k words into this.
I. Cannot. Write. Short.
Just like I can't go to bed at a healthy hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment