Saturday, November 29, 2008

thanksgiving

Page: 84
Word Count: 66446
Words Left: 0

So I went home for Thanksgiving and Toaster, bless its heart, decided it didn't want to pick up the Internet. So what on Earth would I do to spend my time?

XD

Photobucket


Not all at one time, obviously--there were several major writing sessions, and it's obviously skewed from when I finally got to update the website. And there's the usual word count discrepancy after verification.

The last three days look more like this:
11/26: 6511
11/27: 7304
11/28: 7231


Thanksgiving indeed! XD XD XD


In other news, the muses are beginning to show signs of exhaustion, Jarik is rapidly catching up to Analinn in word count POV wars, and old Quad muses are trying to hijack. BAD MUSES. Also, the muses preferred to listen to the radio. There are a few songs I might download because they were on ATDT and the muses liked them. Weird.

I have Continuity in the morning but I'm tempted to try and write anyway, just to see how far I can by midnight Dec 1.

No comments: