Sunday, January 13, 2008

more writing, less editing

Project: poD: Sins of the Father
Page: 0

Inertia is done. I was wondering what next, and then I realized, hey, I can end it there! Hoorah. 49 pages; 29,605 words.

In SotF my basic plan is for Jaaren to get his mastery (unless I make it too long... boo). But at the same time, literally, sins of the father. Aaralyn's mad that Jaaren's taking after his father, and Adalee will be going stircrazy and wanting to go out and do something, even if it means leaving him behind. Kinda like her father. It'll be fun. I don't believe in smooth sailing. I might do something with Caden and Kael, but doubt it. I don't like them enough, and this is being written solely for my entertainment, like most of what I write. Yeah, that's right. Damn, what's got to be 600,000 words all told, more than likely more, aaall for me with no intentions of publishing. That's got to be the polar opposite of attention-seeking or something.

No comments: