Project: poD: SotF
Page: 12
5,606. With an additional 300 tacked on the next day. I was proud of myself. It's a hefty 12 pages of... uh, drama. All the crap with Aaralyn came to a head and there is a bitter, bitter family divide that may or may not ever be repaired. On the up side, Aaralyn's mood swings and characterization make sense, and Jaaren's finally on Cinnabar to get his butt kicked. Yay.
I'm also dabbling in some of my other projects. Quadriduum seems stuck, which means I did something wrong. I probably got too into the minutiae. Some deletions will make it better; that, or a frantic jump ahead. Whichever.
That all gets to come later, though. Monday has been devoted to schoolwork. I've read many, many pages today, completely catching up in two classes. I've printed off self-assigned homework, because getting A's is addictive. I have a map quiz in Modern Middle East so I found me some worksheets to practice on, and then there's the biology outlines to fill in since I saw fit to skip an entire week... >_< Go me.
I'll probably end up writing right before I go to bed, anyway.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment