Word count:
Project:
But I'm also not writing consistently, so hey.
I have:
-Come up with divisions, splitting G&H into three parts: G&magic, G&vampires, G&humanity. I've done some writing--under 5k--in the latter and am still in the process of sorting it out. I'm not entirely sure what I want to accomplish with it. Ana's acceptance of her new normal, maybe? Just concluding everything from the last two? I do like the worldbuilding so far, especially hell. Hell is kind of awesome. Very classically inspired, but not. There's a bayou instead of a river, and steel-backed half-sentient crocodiles instead of a three-headed dog. And Zultanna is just all kinds of special. (Looove her.)
-Done almost 30k, in binge after binge, in a random bunny that was last touched in like... 2006. It feels about emptied out. Not sure where it came from, but whatever. It was fun while it lasted. I need about 10k more to successfully finish JanNo because I'm a sucker. I can shit that out any time. Not worried.
-A lot of daydreaming on SAO. I think I've stayed blocked/lazy on where it is canonically for so long that my muses have progressed without me, because they're pretty solidly in January when canonically it's still early October.
-Ton of RPing! That's actually where most of my energy has gone. I've got almost 30 posts for the month already, and I'm spinning up a new plot-centric character.
But now classes and work have started up, so...
Friday, January 14, 2011
i'm getting really bad at this
Labels:
echelon games: ghost,
other projects,
rp,
start all over,
worldbuilding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment