Sunday, October 17, 2010

the battle heats up

Word count: 39108 41072
Project: V&W


I'd tentatively planned on doing Unholy for NaNo. It would have been a challenge, since it's fairly meaty, and would have let me sneak in a whole lot of foreign policy/polisci/intel homework.

Too bad EG wants to play! Game on.

3626 so far tonight in V&W. Keep in mind I still have DI, M&M, G&H, and LLMM to go, so there's plenty of NaNo fodder.

Also, note to self: Either no Warden POV, or put it in LLMM. It's not fitting here. Whiiich... means V&W needs a name change. Vessels & Spirits, maybe? They don't get POV privileges either, but the four highlighted are fairly fleshed out.


--Whoa! I'm at the climax! I could... theoretically finish this tonight, since it's only 10:30. Ooooh. And then what, not start a thing until November? Just edit?

Assuming I EG'd for NaNo, order:
DI
G&H
M&M
LLMM

LLMM I have the least spark for, and it's grittier, so I'd want less pressure on it so I can get the words right. DI and G&H would be easy. Since these are averaging at around 50k a piece, that should do me pretty well.



EDIT: 5590 tonight. Climax starts next. Whoohoo!

No comments: