Tuesday, September 7, 2010

state of the writing address

Word count:
Project:

Well, I am slightly less afraid of NaNo after the discovery that I have a whole 9 days off for Thanksgiving, including the weekends. Shit, I can nail 50k in that week alone. SHWING. That gives me... the rest of the month to get another 50k. 'Kay. This is doable. I will tell myself that until I believe it.

Hopefully by October I'll have gotten into the swing of both school and work, and I'll be able to pull off a more realistic estimate. Right now, I'm taking shots in the dark. The whole-week-off for Thanksgiving, though, is definitely a game-changer. And yes, I'm aware that I have two major CFB games to obsess over that week. That's fine--I'll just write about them. If I can time it right, Jarik will be going to his world-saving game around the same time. Hah. Take that, life.

Meanwhile, Mark and Kassia (hi, guys) are fiddling around in my head, so I'm gonna shoot off that bunny (1894 words), and JD actually wants his chapter on secrets and promises, so I'll start that. There went my early bedtime, lol.

No comments: