Word count:
Project:
(Although they'd name it something less stupid. Probably.)
Can't Stop Partying -Taylor & Jessie
Buddy Holly -Jessie & AJ
Hash Pipe -ABJT
Rockstar 101- AJ w/ commentary
Jump -Taylor & AJ
Starstrukk- AJT
Bad Girlfriend -ABJT
Little Smirk -ABJT
Take Me Home Tonight -Taylor & Jessie
Up All Night -Taylor & Jessie
Use Me -AJ coup
About A Girl -Brian
If We Ever Meet Again -Taylor & AJ
(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To -ABJT
Inside Out -ABJT
Iris -ABJT
Celebrity Skin -AJ
Don't Speak -AJ
Seven Days -ABJT
Everlong -Taylor & Jessie
Downfall -AJT
Get Stoned -Jessie & Taylor
What Is This Feeling -AJ & Jessie w/ commentary
The Pretender -Taylor
I'm Just A Girl -AJ
Spiderwebs -Taylor & AJ
Next 2 You -AJT
Off to actually write something. I feel so bipolar lately.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment