Word count: ---
Today: ---
To go: ---
Yikes.
Biggest plotbunny EVER just squirmed into the world my brain.
Just in time for November.
Now, the question is... do I slave at this for NaNo, or go with the sequel for the epic Pokemon fic?
I'm... kind of impressed at myself. It was a very slow, arduous birth involving some degree of angst on my part, and I'm not even entirely convinced of its viability.
But it, to some degree, involves the Bolshevik Revolution.
And the Winchester Mystery House.
And the fact that when I visited the House in March, there was a picture in a blocked off room of Nicholas II and his family.
And a half-thought out plot bunny from a few years ago.
And a few song lyrics from BT's Shame. it's such a great tale / and it's always the same / quite a shame that it ends this way
I need to ponder. What's a bedtime?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment